Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Carnival of the Dogs: Let Your Pooch Loose at Pilgrim Bark Park

Join the Carnival of the Dogs party at the Pilgrim Bark Park in Provincetown on Saturday, June 9, from 9 am to 12 pm. Rain date is Sunday, June 10, same time. 


Some of the featuring events are: dog sketches, canine massage, dog park etiquette, pet-i-cures and many more. 


The event is a fundraiser for the Dog Park.


Let your pooch loose at Pilgrim Bark Park
Carnival of the Dogs,  June 9, 9 am - 12 pm


1 comment:

  1. Good day to you my friend. I needed to give you a quick note to express my thanks. I've been studying your blog for a month or so and have picked up quite a lot of good info as well as enjoyed the way in which you've setup your blog. I am attempting to setup my own blog but I feel it is too general. I want to focus more on specific topics. Being all things to all folks isn't all that it’s cracked up to be. Many thanks.

    ReplyDelete